Issue 6 of Simply Lettering hits the newsstand across the UK on the 2nd January and it’s bursting with new ideas and techniques for you to try in 2020. Your special extra this issue is a luxury pencil case to keep your favourite lettering supplies in plus a handy pencil for sketching out your ideas before putting pen to paper. We’ve also got three inventive ideas for lettering techniques you can create using a pencil.
There’s so much more on offer in this issue too including…
- Milly Withers shows us how to create personalised plant pots
- Learn new ways of bringing stitched effects into your lettering, including a full cross stitch alphabet
- Birthday card ideas using alcohol inks
- Three stunning suggestions for wedding placenames with the wow! factor
- Plan your goals for the new year with journaling expert, Helen Colebrook
- Have fun with flourishes with dip pen expert Kirsten Burke
- Learn the basics of traditional broad-edge pen calligraphy with Love Calligraphy
- Meet lettering artist Steph Baxter and calligrapher Artsynibs
- Plus so much more!!!
Pick up your copy of Simply Lettering 6 across the UK from the 2nd January. You can find us in selected branches of Tesco, WHSmith, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons, Asda, Hobbycraft and independent newsagents. You can also order online from www.craftstash.co.uk or subscribe at www.moremags.com