Issue 7 of Simply Lettering hits the newsstands across the UK from the 30th January. We’ve had such amazing feedback on the practice workbooks that come with every issue of the magazine that we’ve made this issue’s supersized! With issue 7 you’ll receive the Big Book of Creative Lettering – a a special bumper pack of practice sheets and alphabets, journaling inspiration, beautiful backgrounds to embellish with lettering, plus lots of beautiful templates and quotes to make your own.
There’s lots of inspiring content to be found inside the main magazine too, including:
- Try liquid lettering effects with Lou Collins’s masterclass
- Our resident planner expert Helen Colebrook shows us how to use a journal to keep on top of household tasks
- Awesome embroidered lettering pencil case project
- Create greetings cards using fine-liners and brush pens
- A step-by-step guide to creating bevelled 3D-effect letters
- Stunning neon lettering – we show you how!
- Journaling inspiration – bucket lists & word clouds
- And much more!
Pick up your copy of Simply Lettering from this Thursday in WHSmith, Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons, Asda, Hobbycraft, Waitrose and independent newsagents. Wherever you are in the world you can order the latest issue and back issues from www.craftstash.co.uk. For subscriptions, head to www.moremags.com.
To download more copies of this issue’s templates, head to our FREE DOWNLOADS.
Learn to letter with a monoline nib with Tom Downes
Neon lettering inspiration from Ilona Regnery
Create bubble and liquid lettering with Lou Collins
Bucket list inspiration for your bullet journal from Bethany-Rose Matthews