Issue 3 of Simply Lettering is out now across the UK. You can pick up your copy in WHSmith, Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons, Asda, M&S, Hobbycraft and independent newsagents, or online from CraftStash or MoreMags. Use the Store Finder tool to find your local stockist.
With this issue you’ll find a super new set of templates and practice sheets to get you started plus an exclusive Designer Calendar, featuring a year of lettering inspiration from inspirational designers Kelly Klapstein, Betty Etiquette, Grace Frosen, Oh Wonder Calligraphy, Bea Lettering and Kirsten Burke.
You’ll also find all this and more inside this issue:
- Our guide to the essential tools and techniques you’ll need to get started
- Learn stylised lettering with our masterclass by Lou Collins
- Meet brush lettering expert Kelly Creates and lettering artist Vic Lee
- Learn to create foiled watercolours with Kirsten Burke
- How to set up a weekly spread in your bullet journal with resident expert Helen Colebrook
- Invaluable advice for left-handed lettering
- Dip pen calligraphy basics
- Personalised Christmas giftwrap and tags
- Floral lettering ideas
Here are just a few of the projects you can find in issue 3…
If you want to make sure you receive every copy of Simply Lettering direct to your door, subscribe today.