Your wait is finally over! Issue 2 of Simply Lettering is on sale now across the UK. You can pick up your copy in WHSmith, Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons, Asda, M&S, Hobbycraft and independent newsagents, or online from CraftStash or MoreMags. Use the Store Finder tool to find your local stockist.
Issue 2 is packed with new techniques and projects for you to try plus lots of helpful advice and step-by-step tutorials to help you learn hand lettering. In this issue we have a huge range of projects and features including:
- Learn to correct and prevent common lettering mistakes
- Try resist lettering techniques in Lou Collins’s masterclass
- Take your journaling further with Helen Colebrook’s guide to pockets, tabs and more
- Create shaped lettering using composition grids
- Kirsten Burke shares beautiful templates for hand lettering Christmas cards
- Use chalk lettering pens to create stunning festive home decor
- Meet lettering expert Seb Lester and Crayligraphy founder Colin Tierney
Issue 2 comes with a comprehensive set of practice sheets and templates to get you started and UK readers will also receive a chalk lettering set*, including a chalk lettering pen and white gel pen, which can be used to create some of the beautiful projects in this issue.
Here are just a few of the projects you can find in issue 2…
Leanne Cork uses dip pen calligraphy to create simple but stylish gift wrap and tags
Vera Silva shows how to address envelopes with the wow factor
Milly Withers shows you how to create this festive wood slice project
If you want to make sure you receive every copy of Simply Lettering direct to your door, subscribe today.
*Chalk lettering set is sadly not available in all countries. In the US and Canada, issue 2 only comes with the practice sheets