Are you looking for more fantastic ideas to inspire your lettering and step-by-step guides to teach you a range of techniques? Then look no further than the brand-new issue of Simply Lettering, which goes on sale across the UK this Thursday.
As well as an amazing range of projects and step-by-step guides, issue 5 comes with an exclusive guide – Kirsten’ Burke’s Beginner’s Modern Calligraphy Workbook. Compiled exclusively for us by The Modern Calligraphy Company’s Kirsten Burke, you’ll learn the secrets of pointed nib calligraphy plus a wide range of projects, templates and alphabets for you to try.
You’ll also find all this inside issue 5…
- Guide to the essential tools and techniques you’ll need to get started
- Learn new techniques with our extreme shadows masterclass
- Meet calligraphy expert and author, Rebecca Cahill Roots – aka Betty Etiquette – and artist Rob Draper
- Our resident planner expert Helen Colebrook shows us how to use Ecoline brush pens
- Learn to letter onto a leather jacket with Milly Withers
- Create coordinating wedding stationery using a dip pen and engraved champagne flutes – a perfect wedding gift
- And much more!
Issue 5 of Simply Lettering is on sale now across the UK in selected WHSmith, Tesco, Sainsbury’s, M&S, Morrisons, Asda, Hobbycraft and independent newsagents. You can also pick up a copy online from anywhere in the world at www.craftstash.co.uk or subscribe at www.moremags.com.