Issue 8 of Simply Lettering goes on sale across the UK this Thursday and offers 23 beautiful projects to inspire your lettering. As well as your essential practice sheets and templates, this issue comes with an exclusive stencil from the Everyday Journaling stencil by Helen Colebrook plus a black fine-liner pen so you can start using it right away. As well as bullet journaling inspiration using your stencil, Sue Smith also shares a stunning wedding keepsake using this versatile tool.
Also inside this issue you’ll find:
- Try foiled lettering with the We R Memory Keepers Foil Quill
- Alyssa Lord shows you how to create stunning rainbow effects with brush pens
- Master stretched lettering with a full alphabet and step-by-step guides from Ilona Regnery
- Create personalised Save the Date postcards with Kirsten Burke
- Learn to master faux calligraphy using a fountain pen
- Helen Colebrook shows us how to incorporate stunning Dutch Door designs into your journals
- Create handmade paper – it’s easier than you might think!
- Rosana and Alejandra from Love Calligraphy introduce the key tools for traditional calligraphy
- Create quick and easy cards for men using your lettering
- Plus much more more!
To get your hands on issue 8 of Simply Lettering, pick up a copy across the UK from WHSmith, Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons, Asda, Waitrose, Hobbycraft or independent newsagents. You can order copies internationally from www.craftstash.co.uk or subscribe at www.moremags.com
Simply Lettering is available internationally too – check our Where to Buy page for more information.
Master stretched lettering with Ilona Regnery
Try Dutch Door journal pages with Helen Colebrook
Stunning masculine card ideas from Milly Withers
Show-stopping negative lettering from Bea’s Lettering
Get colourful with rainbow lettering from Lyssa’s Letters