Issue 9 of Simply Lettering is looking great and is on its way out to subscribers and heading into stores now. All being well, this issue will be on sale in supermarkets and newsagents across the UK on the 26th March. If you can’t get out to the shops or your local stores are closed then you can also order safely from home at www.craftstash.co.uk
Inside issue 9 you’ll find a host of new techniques and lettering styles to try, plus practice sheets and templates to get you started and an exclusive Wedding Calligraphy Inspiration Book packed with step-by-step projects for weddings, parties and more.
Here’s what’s on offer in issue 9:
- Our beginner’s guide to bullet journaling
- Lou Collins explains step-by-step how to create dotwork lettering effects
- Ilona Regnery shares tips for stunning serif lettering
- Learn how to produce Copperplate script with Love Caligraphy
- Use Crayola pens to create impressive lettering for pennies
- Transfer your lettering onto fabric for unique tote bags
- Meet calligrapher extraordinaire Betty Soldi and lettering artist Alyssa Lord
- Plus so much more!
Learn serif lettering with Ilona Regnery
Create tote bags with custom designs
Find a host of wedding calligraphy projects, including wedding planner journals
Get lettering with Crayola markers